Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What type of dye should I use to color my homemade bath salts?

I started making bath salts but I have heard that you should not use food coloring but a cosmetic safe coloring. What is that exactly? And where can I find it?What type of dye should I use to color my homemade bath salts?
The phrase is ';cosmetic grade pigment';.





I've listed a link for a soap-making supply source.What type of dye should I use to color my homemade bath salts?
try the crafts store ask them for it,


roberts crafts


michaels crafts





those are nation wide chains!
Ask at a local hobby store. Food coloring shouldn't be used because it can adhere to your skin and change the color a little. (If you don't believe me, spill a little on your hand and let it set about 10 minutes and then try to wash off!)
Food coloring is a vegetable based product and is widely used in bath salts. I don't see a problem.
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment