Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can I have a salt bath?

I have bad eczema on my legs and i was thinking that if i put a lot of normal salt into my bath it could help. Whenever i go to the beach the sea water always seems to help. So could this work?Can I have a salt bath?
Epsom salts would be best. Table salt is not the same thing. (sodium chloride without the magnesium sulfate.)Can I have a salt bath?
Absolutely not! The salt will dry your skin and suck out all the moisture! You need essential oils, or clay in the tub and cortisone cream afterwards. Whatever you do, DON'T use colloidal silver!!! It will stain your skin blue forever and it is irreversible! You will be a smurf! I'm not kidding! Did you ever see that Oprah interview with the blue guy who had used the colloidal silver for some health affliction? Google it, you'll see what I mean!
I'd recommend epsom salts instead of just salt. It's harmless and soothing to your skin in baths. You can buy it at any drug store.
Have you considered trying colloidal silver? You can purchase it from most health food stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment